In the news
- President Jokowi’s visit to Australia is re-announced for later this month.
- Indonesia’s 3Q GDP contracted, but the bigger picture is one of stability and fiscal repair.
- Inside Indonesia has a new issue on how environmental education can help green Indonesia.
- ‘Show us the money’: cash transfers to low income voters is good politics and good policy.
- Long reads: new in-depth research on vote buying in Indonesian elections reveals a sophisticated market.
At the AIYA Blog
- We catch up with a Melbourne-born designer making socially-responsible fashion in Yogyakarta.
Events & opportunities
- Melbourne, 17 February: terrorism expert Solahudin will speak at the University of Melbourne on the ISIS threat in Indonesia.