In the news
- Pak Nadjib Riphat Koesoema reflects in the Jakarta Post on his eventful term as Indonesia’s Ambassador to Australia.
- President Jokowi has excercised his de facto veto power to kill a controversial tobacco promotion bill.
- Cheap fares on ride sharing apps may be on the way out amid competitors’ claims of predatory pricing.
- RIP Macan Cisewu: a tiger mascot [above] that warmed the hearts of Indonesians has been removed from an army base in West Java.
At the AIYA Blog
- Muhamad Sidiq Fanani shares his perspective on work and business habits in an era of increasing globalisation. How do Australians and Indonesians compare to the rest of the world?
Events & opportunities
- Help edit our blog! AIYA is looking for a volunteer to co-edit our AIYA blog.
- The Office of National Assessments seeks qualified candidates to join its Open Source Centre’s counter terrorism team.
- Sydney, 21 March: AIBC and Australia Awards Indonesia invite you to an Australia-Indonesia Business Networking Event.