On behalf of the Indonesia Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM), AIBC is pleased to invite you to the 2019 REGIONAL INVESTMENT FORUM (RIF) which will be held on 11 March 2019 at Nusantara Hall, Indonesia Convention Exhibition (ICE) Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia.
Featuring the theme of “Indonesia’s Digital Drive: Utilizing Digital Technology in Developing Regional and Tourism Investment Opportunities”, the event will bring together representatives from Central and Provincial Government, private sectors, business associations, investors, and local start-up companies to share insights on the strategy, potential projects, and policies of Indonesia’s digital economy and tourism landscape, as well as providing a platform for participants to connect and engage in discussing business opportunities in the digital era.
The Regional Investment Forum 2019 program includes:
- Seminar, featuring high-level Speakers;
- Digital Start-ups Pitching Session, featuring start-ups in the field of e-commerce, financial technology, tourism and leisure, culinary, creative industry, education, healthcare, agriculture, livestock, and fishery who will pitch their business concepts in front of selected investors. Find their profiles here;
- Business Clinic Consulting Services to facilitate start-ups and investors who would like to consult Central Government officials on doing business procedures in Indonesia;
- One-on-one Meeting which enables participants to maintain contact directly with Provincial Government officials and related stakeholders to discuss investment potential projects in various sectors; and
- Exhibition showcasing selected start-ups and regional investment potential projects in various sectors, BKPM, SMEs by Bank of Indonesia, and tourism destinations.
More information regarding the event is available on the website here.
Please express your interest by contacting IIPC Sydney via replying to this email [firstname.lastname@example.org] or call +61 2 9252 0091 before 5 March 2019 so BKPM can arrange one-on-one meetings for you.