AIYA South Australia would like to invite YOU to an exciting discussion! This is a discussion forum that will provide an opportunity for AIYA SA members and Australia-Indonesia youths an opportunity to learn about economic and diplomatic relations between Australia and Indonesia.
This forum presents several high-ranked officials from SA State Government as speakers, such as:
- The Right Honorable The Lord Mayor of Adelaide, Mr. Martin Haese;
- The Lady Mayoress of Adelaide, Mrs. Genevieve Theseira-Haese;
- State Director of Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade of SA, Mr. Dave Gordge;
- Director, South East Asia, International Engagement, Trade, Immigration and Higher Education Department of State Development, Government of SA, Mr. Mike Guerin;
- Executive Dean, Faculty of the Professions, The UofA, Prof. Christopher Findlay AM.
Opening remarks will be made by The Consul General of Indonesia in Sydney, H.E. Mr. Yayan G.H. Mulyana (tbc).
The event is free of charge and lunch will be provided at the venue.
Be sure to RSVP on the Registration Page to get free lunch!
Be sure to see who else is coming by checking out the Facebook event page.
See you there!