NAILA 2019 Committee Positions
Volunteer with the National Australia Indonesia Language Awards!
Read the committee position descriptions here.
Who are we?
The National Australia Indonesia Language Awards (NAILA) is an annual speech competition
that rewards and fosters the development of Indonesian language learning in Australia at all
levels. We work closely with the private, government and not-for-profit sectors.
We are a fun and energetic group of young Australian & Indonesian professionals and
students who are passionate about improving the bilateral relationship. We are dedicated to
ensuring that NAILA volunteers are trained and upskilled.
Who are we looking for?
● Professionals or students with an interest in the Australia-Indonesia relationship
● Commitment to attend weekly committee meetings (1 hour) via Skype and to attend
the three-day NAILA Award Ceremony weekend
● Individuals with strong time management, written and communication skills
● Ability to work in a small team and autonomously to carry out tasks to deadlines
NAILA is committed to diversity and aims to create an environment that values the
contribution of people from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. Our
flexible online environment allows our volunteers to balance their work, study, volunteer
and personal responsibilities. We provide a supportive and flexible work environment that caters to individuals’
circumstances no matter what sex, gender, ethnicity, age, disability, or religion they may
OPEN CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS
We encourage expressions of interest (EOIs) from individuals who would like to join the
NAILA 2019 team.
Here’s how you can apply:
- Submit an application for one or more of the position descriptions outlined
- If your background / experience / areas of interest do not align with the specific
position descriptions, tell us why you want to join the team and how you can
contribute to our program.
Applications should be sent to NAILA Leadership Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a
covering note of no more than 300 words and a current CV (no more than 2 pages).
Applications are due at midnight (AEST) on Wednesday 15 May 2019.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com