Volunteer with the National Australia Indonesia Language Awards!
The National Australia Indonesia Language Awards (NAILA) is an annual speech competition that rewards and fosters the development of Indonesian language learning in Australia at all levels. They work closely with the private, government and not-for-profit sectors.
NAILA is looking for Language Officers!
- Exceptional English and Indonesian language skills (both Australians and Indonesians are encouraged to apply)
- Strong time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Working within a small team to translate past and future NAILA video entries, social media posts and website content (translation will be both English to Indonesian and Indonesian to English).
- Contributing to drafting each applicant’s submission feedback and the Common Mistakes document.
- Work with content relevant to a wide variety of fields, including current affairs, politics, culture and the creative arts.
- Edit and review translation work written by other Language Officers.
Submit your applications by 19 June:
Applications should be sent to NAILA Leadership Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a current CV (no more than 2 pages), and a covering note of no more than 300 words consisting of:
- Your motivation for applying for NAILA and the Language Officer position,
- Your past experience/background relevant to the position (if any), and
- Your commitment and time management plan.
Applications are due at 00.00 (AEST) or 21.00 (WIB) on Wednesday, June 19, 2019. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. Please find opportunity detail here.
Learn more about NAILA here!