The candidate would be required one day per week, teaching across the Primary school delivering a LOTE program to the school:
As the Indonesian teacher you will be responsible for:
- plan, design and deliver curriculum content
- follow through school discipline policy
- contribution to school extra-curricular programs
- attending Professional Development and
- developing and maintaining positive relationships with the wider school community
- be a highly organised, adaptable and punctual individual
- be willing and able to adhere to anzuk* expectations and professional standards at all times.
Candidates are required to have a current VIT registration, up-to-date CV and two current principal class referees.
anzuk* is a leader of temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Australia and the UK. We offer opportunities in Government, Catholic and Private schools across all areas. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Please ensure you have up to date referee details on your application and that you have requested permission to include them on your CV. By submitting this application you are agreeing that our staff can make contact with your referees (if required) prior to our preliminary screening.
For more information, please visit the job advertisement here.