Research Assistant at Saksara Surabaya
Saksara Research is currently seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified graduates to
join our field research team in East Java. The positions are for a one month contract, with the
possibility for an extension. Candidates who meet the following requirements will be considered:
- Undergraduate qualification in the humanities, social sciences, psychology, or a related
- Experience in conducting field research, interviews, focus group discussions, or
administering surveys (undergraduate skripsi research will be considered).
- Excellent English language and Bahasa Indonesia language proficiency (writing and
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills, as well as analytical and
critical thinking capabilities.
- An interest and passion for a future career in research, international development,
education, public health, environment, economic development and other development
- Able to commence late March 2019
IDR 3.0 million – 4.0 million (depending on qualifications and experience)
This is a great opportunity to join an international research team for valuable experience in
research related to international development. To submit an expression of interest, please follow
- Do NOT send your CV to us at this stage. Those who forward their CV will be disqualified
- Send us one a paragraph (around 200 words) overview of your education and experience,
and tell us why you are interested in working in this field. Also include your relevant
- Email your response to Arlina at: email@example.com with the subject line: Research
Disty is AIYA National’s Director of Communications. Loves kopi Makassar, tempe, and angkot stickers.