Social Business Development Course with Econome
Are you looking to develop your business development skillsets by working on real problems over the summer? Or build your network of like-minded young professionals?
Join a summer online course hosted by econome – an online community, guided by experienced facilitators to work on real problems faced by Australian organisations as a means of developing your skillsets.
This course will be hosted by Sam Shlansky, who has worked extensively with the government and community sectors, with special focus on improving inter-cultural communication. Sam brings diverse education and governance expertise. His achievements have been recognised by the Victorian Multicultural Commission 2018 Youth Excellence Award. He is also AIYA National’s Director of Partnerships and Memberships.
- 5 x 1 hour facilitated sessions online Bonus collated learning materials
- New mindsets & frameworks to apply to studies & future work
- A network of committed, socially-minded young professionals to support you Like-minded students to collaborate with
- Internship/ work placement opportunities A chance to pitch at Foundation for Young Australians (FYA)
- Contribute towards the fulfilment of the UN Sustainable Development Goals (UNSDGs)
Check out the course page here and to register your interest: https://www.econome.co/discovery-ideation#course1. Don’t forget to enjoy the discount! Simply email your interest email@example.com to get $100 off the normal price of $199.
Disty is AIYA National’s Director of Communications. Loves kopi Makassar, tempe, and angkot stickers.