The West Sulawesi University invites students of university and young people with age 17-30 years for International Maritime Youth Program on “Learning, Exploring and Sharing as well as Caring on the Maritime” which will take place on July, 24-30, 2017 in Majene, West Sulawesi, Indonesia. Around 40 participants will gather to learn, explore, share, and discuss diverse topics related to maritime, get to know various perspectives and see matters a bit differently. The International Forum will be organised by West Sulawesi University and Local Government of West Sulawesi as well as Regency of Majene and Polman.
- Meet a diverse range of young students from different countries
- Know challenging topics related to maritime from experts
- Enjoy the traditional culture of Mandarnese
- Involve in Seminar and Conference
- Discover West Sulawesi by visiting historical places and maritime site in Majene and Polman Regency, West Sulawesi and feel the spirit of the local land
- Enjoy some of the programs and varieties of fantastic and unique events that are being organised for you
This is a free program. Airfare will need to be covered by the participant at their own expense. All international and local participants arriving at the Sultan Hasanuddin Airport, Makassar on July 23, 2017 will be met by the Organising Committee and transferred to the Majene.
To apply, please fill in the application form here and send it to this email email@example.com using the title format: IMYP APPLICATION FORM_2017_NAME OF APPLICANT
Applications close on 20th May 2017.
The Australian Consulate-General Makassar is seeking a Consular & Passport/Administration Assistant to deliver services to Australian citizens in Eastern Indonesia. The occupant of this position is responsible for providing consular and passports services to Australian citizens and permanent residents overseas. The ideal candidate should be a good networker, be able to build productive working relationships with Australian citizens and Indonesian government officials and possesses the required qualifications and skills. This position may involve some domestic travel, often at short notice.
• Provide a range of consular services advising and assisting Australian citizens
• Provide a range of passport services, including client interviews to Australian citizens in
accordance with the Australian Passports Act
• Respond to consular and passport enquiries from the general public in person, by
telephone and by email
• Provide timely advice and reporting on consular and passport cases, including the drafting
• Provide a range of notarial acts and services
• Assist with post’s accounts payables process by liaising with suppliers, preparing accounts
for payments and obtaining relevant spending approvals in accordance with financial
• Demonstrated knowledge or experience in consular and passport services
• High-level written and oral communication skills and an ability to translate and interpret
between English and Indonesian
• Strong client liaison skills
• Basic finance skills
• Strong capacity to exercise discretion and judgement
• Ability to prioritise and meet tight deadlines
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office software applications
For more information, please refer to the Job Description.
How to apply:
To apply, please submit an application directed to Tanya Mahindria, Recruitment Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: Makassar – Consular & Passport. As part of your application you will need to provide:
• A Curriculum Vitae of no more than two pages including two referees.
• A 1-2-page essay of no more than 1,000 words telling us how your skills, experience and
qualifications makes you the best candidate for this opportunity
Applications close by no later than Thursday, 27 April 2017.