Product Development Officer at Workplace Options, Jakarta
Workplace Options, an Australian provider of work-life services, is looking for a Jakarta-based Product Development Officer to work on a new SMS-based coaching program for retail and factory employees in emerging economies.
The incumbent will perform under the guidance of Product Development Manager and the Education and Communication Specialist. The tasks will include, but not limited to the following:
- Assist with development and deployment of SMS flow engine / platform
- Assist with monitoring inbound and outbound SMS flows
- Assist with SMS deployment planning, testing, and troubleshooting
- Assist with translation and acculturation of SMS-based contents
- Assist with reviewing and researching references for content development
Qualifications required for the position include:
- Relevant University degree (i.e Communication, Information Technology, Engineering)
- At least 1 year experience at a tech company, product configuration, or SMS
- implementation project is an asset or communications/community development
- Strong sense of technology platform, familiarity with Android & mobile platform
- Very detail oriented, and able to thrive in fast paced environment
- Good problem solving capabilities
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia, including excellent writing skills.
For more information, download the position description. Applications for the position close on the 13th of June, 2014.