AIYA Links: 20 October
On the blog
- Makassar, 21 October – Do you want to improve your English and Bahasa Indonesia? Or do you want to learn more about Australian culture? If so, come and join AIYA Eastern Indonesia’s language exchange meet-up TOMORROW!
- Sydney, 24 October – Come to AIYA NSW’s Malam Karier – Indonesian Careers Night, where experts from AFS Intercultural Programs Australia, Sydney Southeast Asia Centre, and Telstra will share their experiences followed by Q&A and networking.
- Mooloolaba, 25 October – AIYA QLD and UniBRIDGE are hosting Language Exchange Night, join this fun event of socialising, networking, ngobrol seru, and free pizza.
- Melbourne, 25 October – Attend AIYA Victoria’s Language Exchange, where you can polish your Indonesians and learn some Aussie slang. All levels are welcome!
- Perth, 26 October – Grab your tickets to AIYA WA’s upcoming Basa Basi event with Dr Mike Nahan MLA, Leader of the Western Australian Opposition.
- Sydney, 26 October – Check out AIYA NSW’s discussion panel on the military relationship between Indonesia and Australia with experts from Imparsial – The Indonesian Human Rights Monitor and Australian Department of Defence.
- Yogyakarta, 28 October – The scariest thing is yet to come! Join AIYA Yogyakarta’s Halloween Party for a great night of language, fun, and spooky costumes.
- Melbourne, Yogyakarta, Adelaide, Jakarta, Denpasar, Brisbane, Darwin, Sydney, 27 September – 7 November – Don’t miss out the upcoming ReelOzInd’s Australia – Indonesia Short Film Festival screenings in select cities across Australia and Indonesia.
Disty is AIYA National’s Director of Communications. Loves kopi Makassar, tempe, and angkot stickers.